There are so many great things happening in the District and we wanted to share a few more with you:
1. Red Ribbon Week is next week. Students will be dressing up in a variety of ways to make a stand against drugs. Please see the attached document for those details.
2. Beth Klinsky and I will be holding our first Principal Chat for the year on Friday, November 9th at 9:00 a.m. in the Junior High Conference Room. The focus will be on School Safety and we will be talking about how we can further secure our school.
3. Mrs. Klinsky has attached a letter for the Elementary Halloween Parade/Parties. It provides more details than my previous email.
4. Steve Vazquez, Transportation Director, has attached a letter that is only for students who ride buses 4, 5, 9 & 10. The letter was also sent home in backpacks today.
5. If you know of any Veteran that we could contact to either invite in to talk to classrooms or write to, please send us their name and address. We would like to do something special for all they have done for us.
Hope everyone has a great rest of your week.